Saturday 5 June 2010

"Emergency Rebuild" reviewed on SF Crowsnest.com

SF Crowsnest likes me, or at least Rod MacDonald does who reviews for the site, with his very generous review here of "Emergency Rebuild". This short science fiction story appeared in David Kernot's edited issue of Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine, Issue 43. This is what Rod said:

"'Emergency Rebuild' is an exploration into what it is to be human. An excellent story, very well told and I hope I will be reading more of his work in the future."

Rod jokes that I haven't given him a brown paper envelope stuffed with money, but (jokingly) perhaps I should. He's also given me great reviews for "Black Water" and "The Octagon" which appeared in Jupiter Magazine. Thanks Rod!

For further information on Andromeda Spaceways #43, David Kernot posted this interesting article on his website on how it came to publication.

No comments: